- Bookings for the Tearoom and Restaurant can be made by contacting 01833 625295 or email@example.com only.
- Coghlans must be aware of any allergies or dietary requirements 12 hours before resveration. Unfortunately, we’re not able to cater for major allergies.
- Same day reservations are accepted subject to availability.
- Deposits for Private Events are non-refundable.
- Coghlans accept vouchers from Groupon, RedLetterDays/BuyaGift, Experience Days, Virgin Experience Days and Uniquely Local.
- Customer must provide voucher when booking and on arrival.
Events & Private Bookings
Numbers and Special Requirements:
- Prices quoted are for the specified number of guests.
- Any special dietary requirements and intolerances must be notified 14 days prior to the event.
- Should any hired item or ordered item from the menu be unavailable, Coghlans reserve the right to substitute the item with a similar product and price without notice?
- Meals for entertainment, photographers, childminders, musicians and others must be pre-ordered 14 days prior to the event.
- Food Service Personnel are charged at £11.50 per hour + VAT.
- Supervisor staff is charged at £20 per hour + VAT
- Toastmaster is charged at £25 per hour + VAT
- Event Chefs are charged at £20 per hour + VAT
- The cost for Staff working after midnight is charged at £25 per hour + VAT.
Drinks are charged on a sale or return basis, based on actual consumption. No charges will be made for drinks which are unopened and with labels, seals and stoppers intact.
Drinks delivered by or at the request of the client to the venue remain the client’s responsibility throughout. There will be a charge for collection and storage of client’s drinks if the service is required and glass hire cost – Price to be advised-. Any wine belonging to clients and stored for them for chilling or whilst in transit with COGHLAN’S is not covered by our insurance. We recommend that clients provide adequate insurance cover.
Damages or Loss and Items left behind
Coghlans are not liable for any breakages or loss of equipment as a result of negligence caused by clients or guests. This will, therefore, be charged at cost to the client. We accept no responsibility for personal items lost, broken or left behind by the client, guests or others attending the venue/marquee.
Coghlans do not accept responsibility for any injuries, especially those resulting from the non-disclosure of allergies by the client.
In the event of a cancellation, the following charges will be applied:
In excess of 90 days prior to the event, the deposit will be forfeit; 30 days or less 75% is charged and 14 days or less the full cost of the event will be applied.
In the event of the contractor’s’ services being engaged, their terms and conditions will apply to the relevant product or service. Therefore, any third party costs incurred by us will be charged to the client accordingly
Private Hire and Events
A deposit will be taken to secure the date of your event and will be specified on our invoice.
Your Invoice will fall due on full 90 days prior to your event and will be sent to you for payment 7 days prior to that date.
Your deposit will be returned after your event and any incidental charges, breakages or damage charges will be deducted from your total.
Any anomalies must be notified in writing no more than 7 days after receipt.
Items on Loan or Hire
All items which we bring to the site for outside catering or private hire events are the responsibility of the hirer. Items returned damaged or lost items howsoever caused will be charged at the replacement cost only but may include any shipping or carriage charges.
Where the venue is deemed to require additional equipment in order for the company to provide its service at a satisfactory quality level it will be hired in on the hirers’ behalf and charged at cost including any delivery charges. This may include but is not limited to running water, hand sinks, additional power or generators, gas or electric kitchen equipment, crockery and service ware.
Coghlans will work alongside any appointed venue at which they are contracted to minimise duplication of charges and to utilise equipment where possible which is already available and on-site.
For all outside catering events, final numbers should be given in outline form no less than 90 days prior to the event.
Exact final numbers should be given in writing no less than 30 days prior to the event.
Where possible Coghlans will endeavour to add additional covers up to 48 hours before if at all possible.
By accepting our invoice clients are advised that they also accept our terms and conditions. E&OE